A glorious fuck-ton of facial expressions [Part 1].
And before people jump on me, I did my best to look for a larger demographic for skin colour, but the ones I did find were either blurry, didn’t display as many emotions as the ones above, were poorly cropped, or weren’t very diverse in expression. I really did try; I searched for a while before my impulse to chillax and post what I had overrode my determination. But chill for a while, ‘cause there’ll be a part 2 in the very near future, and I’ll try to include ‘em then. I’ll see what I can find. Cheers.
[From various sources]
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Flaphack #7: *Magically transform an old concert lanyard into a soothing pancake scented car freshener!
*not actually magic
DENNY’S WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING
denny’s has the best social media marketing team ever look at this look at it
they knew their restaurant was the equivalent of 3am nightblogging and they just went with it
I find it really hilarious that people think asexual characters are boring because just about every single story that exists has sex or romance and there are barely any non-sexual stories at all.
Isn’t that a little boring, having the same thing happen over and over in every story?